Enhance Your Visibility With Granular Transaction Monitoring
Current transaction monitoring capabilities in PeopleSoft and SAP ERP applications provide limited visibility into user behavior. The Appsian Security Platform captures granular transaction details like what data was accessed, by whom, from where/what device, and why. Having this level of visibility enables you to effectively monitor the myriad of risks that threaten your sensitive data.
Appsian’s Transaction Monitoring Capabilities Reduces the Time and Complexity of Responding to Threats:
- Execute a rapid response to possible security threats
- Eliminate much of the manual work required for performing audits
- Remain compliant with new data privacy regulations (ex. GDPR)
- Does not add customizations or additional hardware
Key Appsian Features
- Records user credential activity beyond login and log out
- Records log in failure
- Add click to view features to log exposure of specific data fields
- Controlled by a configurable rules engine
Key Benefits Of Appsian
Execute a robust policy enforcing data access and improve response time to possible security threats.
Eliminate much of the time required to manually audit systems. Allow administrators to focus on strategic objectives as opposed to pulling and correlating reports on Excel spreadsheets.
Eliminate much of the complexity that comes with database audits and provide streamlined methods for administrators to run reports and perform audits.