Protect Sensitive Data with Dynamic Data Masking
Data privacy regulations like GDPR and CCPA have placed a heightened emphasis on limiting the exposure of employee PII. Consequently, many job roles in HR, payroll, etc., require access to some sensitive PII, but not all. Because current data masking capabilities in PeopleSoft and SAP use static policies for enforcement, your use of where, how, why, and when data masking is applied is not as flexible as it should be.
Provide Full Control Over Data Access. Data Masking Capabilities Can Be Enhanced with Click-to-View Logging:
- Apply full or partial data masking on any desired field, using a centrally managed rule for easy implementation
- Dynamically deploy masking based on context of access like remote, mobile, and time of day
- Use logging features like click-to-view and MFA to develop a full audit trail of all data access for quick reference
Key Appsian Features
- Fully dynamic using attribute-based access controls
- Data masking can apply to query and search results
- Easy implementation
- Flexible configuration using a browser-based rules engine
Key Benefits Of Appsian Security
Improved Access Control
Deploy a robust data protection policy with fine-grained control over who can see what data and when.
Enhanced Data Compliance
Reduce the exposure of PII and log when authorized users access protected data via the click-to-view functionality.
Minimize Unwanted Data Exposure
Eliminate unnecessary exposure of sensitive data while reducing the risk of insider data leakage and impact of potential breaches.